OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by Ordnance Survey Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Discover the great outdoors with Great Britain’s most popular leisure mapping app and explore your way with OS Maps. Walk, hike, ramble, bike or even run across stunning paths throughout the Great British countryside and find the route that’s right for you.
Looking to stick to local paths and walking routes? Or do you want to venture off the beaten track with new and exciting map routes? Discover Great Britain and all of the exhilarating cycling and hiking routes it has to offer. Enjoy the fresh air and experience the enjoyment of finding brand new paths that you never even knew existed. Hike, bike, ramble, run and enjoy every inch of Great Britain and its scenic countryside.
From the beach to the countryside, explore the great outdoors the way you want and do it all while staying safe.
Walk, hike, bike, run, ramble, horse ride and more – why you’ll love using OS Maps:
• UNMISTAKABLE OS MAPPING
Subscribe to unlock the detail and accuracy of OS leisure maps across the whole country including OS Explorer 1: 25,000 and OS Landranger 1:50,000 maps.
• DISCOVER THOUSANDS OF MAP ROUTES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Discover the great outdoors and search for the best cycling and hiking routes in your area as rated by fellow outdoor enthusiasts and plot your own route to follow, share or record.
• AWARD-WINNING MAP TECHNOLOGY
OS Maps was voted Yahoo Sports Technology Awards Best App, Outdoor Industry Awards Digital Product of the Year and Singletrack Best Online Service.
• MAP ROUTES ON EVERY DEVICE
View, create and sync your activities between desktop and mobile. On a desktop, premium users can use our 3D Aerial Layer to plan a route, see the terrain, explore in stunning 3D with route fly-throughs and print maps.
Want to explore the great outdoors even more? From additional hiking routes to Augmented Reality our premium subscription gives you access to many other exciting features.
• PREMIUM FEATURES
Enjoy authored routes from BBC Countryfile, Country Walking, Mountain Bike UK, Trail Running Magazine, AA Walks and more.
• NATIONAL PARK TRAILS ACROSS GREAT BRITAIN
Use OS Maps as your off-road sat nav with automatic ‘snap-to-path’ giving you the most enjoyable and safe route between two points in National Parks.
• VIEW MAPS OFFLINE
Download your favourite areas to view offline – so you can view any part of Great Britain even without signal. Plus, you can export your favourite walking routes to your GPS device.
• UNLIMITED PRINTING (via OS Maps Web)
Print a copy of your custom routes and maps to take with you so you always have a backup
• 3D MAPPING AND FLYTHROUGHS
Explore anywhere in Britain with the Aerial 3D layer. Fly-through a route to get a good understanding of the terrain, find the best viewpoints and discover nearby points of interest.
• AUGMENTED REALITY
Pan the landscape to see what’s nearby including hills and mountains, forest and woodland, transport, settlements, coast and water. And, with one click, find local area information with routes, places to stay and local images.
• USEFUL INFORMATION
Battery life can be dramatically decreased by using GPS constantly.
We release updates to all of our apps as we improve them, making them even more stable and adding extra features. Along the way, your feedback and comments about those apps are really important to us. If there’s something you’d like us to know, please tell at email@example.com
Discover hiking routes, walking routes, cycling paths and so much more with the app that lets you explore the joy of the Great British countryside. Whether you want to hike, bike, run, ramble or walk – discover thousands of exciting map routes today!
Terms & Conditions at os.uk/termsosmaps
Ask about our opinion, OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Agoda YCS for hotels only PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on PC
To download and install OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on PC.
Download OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.