ORVIBO Home is a free House & Home App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ORVIBO Home PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ORVIBO Home is a brand new smart home platform, lets you easily control, monitor, and secure your home from anywhere in the world. Start with connected ORVIBO Home Hub and add as many connected switches, sockets, locks, sensors and more to create a smart home that matches your unique personality.
With smart home platform ORVIBO Home, you can many controls as follow.
-Control and manage all kinds of devices like curtains, air conditioners, TV, lights, switches, sockets and etc in one APP.
-Create different scenes to control multiple devices.
-Make ‘If this then that’ synchronizations scenario.
ORVIBO Home support these products: Smart Socket, Magic Cube, Smart Camera, Smart in-wall Switch, Sensors ect.
Our Smart Socket S20 is not supported by ORVIBO Home. You can operate S20 with WiWo APP. We feel sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ORVIBO Home first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Twoo – Meet New People Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install ORVIBO Home on PC
To download and install ORVIBO Home for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ORVIBO Home on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ORVIBO Home on PC.
Download ORVIBO Home for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ORVIBO Home Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ORVIBO Home, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ORVIBO Home on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.