Orion File Manager is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Orion File Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Orion File Manager is a smart, lightweight but powerful file management application for Android. It provides full-featured files management function, and also helps you free up your phone's storage space and find files faster.
►Find Files Faster：
Sort by files generation time to help quickly find recent files.
Quickly search for local files by keyword. That can save time of looking for photos, videos, and documents on your phone.
►Powerful File Management：
Easy operation/viewing: Support all file management operations such as open, share, delete, rename, etc.
Support for mainstream file formats: one click to open files such as videos, images, documents, APKs, and archives.
Compression/decompression: File compression or decompression, support for ZIP and RAR.
Multiple selection: Support multiple selection operations, which can manage files in batches.
►Free Up More Space:
Intelligently analyze storage usage and clean up junk files with one click. Detect and delete blurred images, duplicate files, infrequently used applications, etc.
Orion File Manager provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Offroad Wood Transport Truck Driver 2018 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Orion File Manager on PC
To download and install Orion File Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Orion File Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Orion File Manager on PC.
Download Orion File Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Orion File Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Orion File Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Orion File Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.