Origame is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by Ketchapp. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Origame PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Use your finger to fold the paper once.
Keep folding it until you achieve the required shape.
Master Origami art and complete as many levels as possible!
Origame provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to show the taskbar in full screen on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Origame on PC
To download and install Origame for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Origame on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Origame on PC.
Download Origame for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Origame Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Origame, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Origame on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.