Organ Trail: Director's Cut is a free Strategy Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Organ Trail: Director's Cut PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
——- Latest update includes save game recovery that should automatically recover your old achievements, skulls, tombstones, and campaign save!!! ——-
**Touch Arcade – 9/10 "Organ Trail: Director's Cut is a weird, wonderful and almost surprisingly expansive experience that will both infuriate and enchant."**
**148 Apps – 9/10 "Virtually every aspect of Organ Trail: Director’s Cut oozes style and cleverness."**
**Jay Is Games – "Organ Trail: Director's Cut is a quirky, darkly humorous, and off-beat love letter to retro gaming."**
**Game Trailers – "It’s definitely one of the more intense and cerebral zombie games out there"**
Organ Trail is a retro zombie survival game. Travel westward in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavenging for supplies and fending off the undead. Members of your party might die of dysentery or you might have to put them down yourself when they get bit. Faithfully recreated it as if it were on the Apple 2, Organ Trail offers amazing 16 color art and retro beeps and boops. Packed full of zombie mechanics, themes and references; this is a must have for any zombie survival fans.
Created by a small indie team in Chicago, The Men Who Wear Many Hats are very excited to launch with this game as their first commercial product, funded by our Kickstarter fans.
-Name your party after your friends and watch them die slowly
-Hours of gameplay
-Get dysentery and 9 other diseases
-Scavenge for supplies while you fight back the undead
-Manage your food, ammo, fuel, medkits and more in your struggle to survive
-Put down infected party members who might turn on you
-Stop at towns to trade, take jobs and fix your car
-Fight off bandits
-Zombie boss fights
-Choice driven encounters on the road
-A weather system and day night cycle
-Huge soundtrack and delicious Apple 2 pixel art
-400 community written tombstones
Ask about our opinion, Organ Trail: Director's Cut provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Organ Trail: Director's Cut on PC
To download and install Organ Trail: Director's Cut for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Organ Trail: Director's Cut on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Organ Trail: Director's Cut on PC.
Download Organ Trail: Director's Cut for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Organ Trail: Director's Cut Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Organ Trail: Director's Cut, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Organ Trail: Director's Cut on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.