Ordia is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ordia PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ordia is a one-finger platformer where you play as a new life form taking its first leaps into a strange and hazardous world.
Jump, bounce, stick and slide your way through rich and vibrant environments. Guiding each creature to safety in a primordial world packed with various perils, challenges and surprises!
With 30 levels to complete, plus extra challenge modes, bonus levels and achievements to unlock Ordia is a unique and challenging game with hours of gameplay.
– Simple one-finger mechanic
– 30 levels set across 3 worlds
– Extra challenge modes for each level
– Bonus levels and achievements to unlock
Ordia provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Selfie Beauty Camera New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Ordia on PC
To download and install Ordia for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ordia on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ordia on PC.
Download Ordia for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ordia Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ordia, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ordia on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.