Orbital 1 is the newest Strategy release developed and published by Etermax. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Orbital 1 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Let the action begin! Orbital 1 is a real-time strategy game set in interplanetary scenarios.
TAKE YOUR UNITS TO THE STADIUM and destroy your opponent’s fleet. Conquer this action and strategy competition designed entirely in 3D to give you the best game experience.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAPTAIN with awesome skins and head to the stadium to show the world what you are made of!
COLLECT DIFFERENT UNIT CARDS: Smash troops down with the adorable Mastodon, tear your adversaries apart with the fearsome Hell Bite or plan your air attack with our cute Buzzer. One way or another, you won’t be able to stop moving!
DESIGN YOUR DECK from endless combinations. Pick the best troops, choose your favorite gadgets and use strong defense and continuous damage structures. Plan your strategy and defeat players from all over the world!
WIN REWARD COURIERS full of Coins, Gems and new cards. Upgrade your units, master your deck and unlock new interplanetary stadiums throughout the galaxy.
Take on this gyratory challenge and fight for victory!
● Challenge and compete against players from all over the world, entirely in 3D.
● Deploy your strategy in player versus player (PvP) real-time games.
● Win trophies to unlock new interplanetary stadiums.
● Receive Couriers full of rewards.
● Collect Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary cards.
● Improve your collection, upgrade your units and fight for victory!
● New Captains with customizable skins.
● More stadiums and fun cards.
● New club features coming up soon.
● Exclusive live events.
***GET IN TOUCH***
Do you have something to say?
Drop us a line at :
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Orbital 1 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Fix “Device Is Not Certified By Google” Error On Android [Guide]
Download and Install Orbital 1 on PC
To download and install Orbital 1 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Orbital 1 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Orbital 1 on PC.
Download Orbital 1 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Orbital 1 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Orbital 1, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Orbital 1 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.