Orbia: Tap and Relax is a free Android Game developed by JOX Development LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Orbia: Tap and Relax PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Orbia challenges you and your friends to clear as many levels as you can in a vibrant, unusual world.
Play and overcome moving obstacles with style: only a well-timed tap will lead you to your goal.
Designed as an easy pick-up-and-play for all to enjoy. Improve your skills in increasingly complex levels. Collect bonuses and use them to your advantage. Chain together combos to maximize your reward.
Minimalistic, colorful, high-end graphics. A breathtakingly beautiful visual experience.
Be accompanied through the game by well-polished sounds and incredible soundtracks.
Play hundreds of levels in different worlds.
Every world has its own hero with their own unique style. Unlock and find tons of unique skins, each with its own set of abilities!
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Compete with your friends and share the fun.
Ask about our opinion, Orbia: Tap and Relax provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Disable An Ethernet Connection In Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Orbia: Tap and Relax on PC
To download and install Orbia: Tap and Relax for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Orbia: Tap and Relax on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Orbia: Tap and Relax on PC.
Download Orbia: Tap and Relax for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Orbia: Tap and Relax Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Orbia: Tap and Relax, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Orbia: Tap and Relax on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.