Optimalprint is a free Android App developed by Gelato, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Optimalprint PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Turn your photos from your phone, Facebook, Instagram and Google Photos into beautiful and personalised photo books, cards and posters in minutes.
With the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry and 100% quality guarantee on all our products, you can always feel safe that you will get an outstanding product!
Easily create and personalise any of the following products in the app:
• Photo Book Series
Transform your favourite photos into beautiful photo books, created for you automatically! Receive a new book or volume for every 60 photos you upload to your photo source of choice, such as your phone favourites, Instagram, Facebook or Google Photos. Remove any unwanted photos and edit each book before printing, and enjoy free shipping on all Photo Book Series orders. You only pay when you finish a book, never monthly! Available in fun 14x14cm softcover books.
• Photo Book
Print your favourite photos from Instagram, Facebook, Google Photos or your phone's camera roll into customisable photo books or photo albums everyone can enjoy. Perfect for documenting those fun, and quirky everyday moments or highlights from holidays, birthdays, weddings and special occasions. Available in custom 14x14cm and 20x20cm softcover books.
Celebrate an occasion and invite your friends, send out thank-yous and much more using our beautiful templates or by creating your own design. Select from thousands of designs in categories such as:
Wedding thank you cards
Kids party invitations
Baby thank you cards
Christening thank you cards
Confirmation thank you cards
Just add your photos and text and your cards are done in minutes!
Bring new life to your walls with beautiful photo posters. Choose from different layouts, designs and themes, to easily create the perfect poster for your wall.
We print all our products as close to you as possible and we only use paper certified for eco-friendliness, all of which reduces the carbon footprint of your order. Locally printed = fast shipping = greener for the environment.
We are so proud of our products that we offer a 100% quality guarantee. If you're not happy with your product’s quality, let us know and we will give you new ones or give your money back.
Since our beginning back in 2008, our focus has been on making each customer happy. 10 years later and more than 3.5 million customers served worldwide, we still have that same focus. It has resulted in the highest customer satisfaction ratings in every market where we offer our products. Read more at https://www.trustpilot.com/review/optimalprint.co.uk.
Our mission is to enable everyone to turn their photos and creativity into everlasting print products.
Join us on that mission together with over 400,000 fans on social networks.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @optimalprint.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Optimalprint first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Toy Blast PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Optimalprint on PC
To download and install Optimalprint for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Optimalprint on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Optimalprint on PC.
Download Optimalprint for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Optimalprint Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Optimalprint, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Optimalprint on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.