Operate Now: Hospital is a free Android Game developed by Spil Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Operate Now: Hospital PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Are you ready to design and manage your own thriving medical center in Operate Now: Hospital?
Hurry, Doc! You’re needed at the hospital, on the double! Your dedicated medical team is depending on you to manage them, improve their facilities, and even perform important surgeries that could determine whether a patient lives or dies!
These are just a few of the thrilling things you’ll get to experience in Operate Now: Hospital, which has been downloaded over 20 million times by players all around the globe. They love the intense surgeries and exciting melodramas that have helped make it one of the most realistic and popular medical simulation games of all time. Are you ready to take on all the challenges that are waiting for you while you attempt to build a world-renowned medical center?
HERE’S THE FEATURES, DOC!
★ Build, upgrade, and continually improve multiple hospitals and their facilities.
★ Monitor your staff, hospitals, and more on the world map.
★ Help your patients by performing incredibly realistic surgeries.
★ Exchange duplicate staff members with the new CV feature.
★ Keep your progress up-to-date with the new Facebook save feature.
★ Speed things up with the builder, a useful tool that will kick your construction projects into overdrive.
BUILD A MEDICAL EMPIRE
Building and managing several hospitals isn’t easy. You’ll need to construct and oversee vital departments like emergency rooms, intensive care units, and many more. You’ll also have to hire talented staff like skilled surgeons in order to help your patients and create a truly impressive medical center in the process.
PERFORM REALISTIC SURGERIES
Even if you can’t tell the difference between a bone fracture and a tracheostomy, you’ll definitely enjoy Operate Now: Hospital’s realistic surgeries. In this game, you not only manage hospitals, you work as a surgeon in them as well. You’ll get to fix broken bones, help people injured during disasters, and much more. You’ll need steady hands to make flawless incisions while you carefully operate on your patients. So it’s time to throw on your scrubs and head down to the ER!
EXPERIENCE BREATHTAKING DRAMAS
Operate Now: Hospital features dramatic storylines much like the ones in your favorite medical show on TV. You’ll get to work alongside staff members like Dr. Amy Clarke and learn more about their lives both in the hospitals and outside them. You’ll get to experience lots of drama firsthand in Seasons 1 and 2 while you learn more about all the intrigue surrounding the hospitals, their patients, and their staff as well.
Just like in a real medical center, there’s never a dull moment in Operate Now: Hospital. So step through its doors when you’re ready, Doc, and prepare yourself for riveting medical adventures that you’ll never forget!
FOLLOW OPERATE NOW: HOSPITAL
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Operate Now: Hospital first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Fix System Not Booting After KB4100347 On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Operate Now: Hospital on PC
To download and install Operate Now: Hospital for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Operate Now: Hospital on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Operate Now: Hospital on PC.
Download Operate Now: Hospital for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Operate Now: Hospital Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Operate Now: Hospital, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Operate Now: Hospital on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.