Opera Mini – fast web browser is the newest Communication release developed and published by Opera. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Opera Mini – fast web browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Opera Mini browser for Android lets you do everything you want online without wasting your data plan. It’s a fast, safe browser that saves you tons of data and lets you download videos from social media.
• Block ads – Opera Mini has a built-in ad blocker so you can surf the web without annoying ads.
• Video download – No time to watch videos? No problem. Tap the new download button and watch them when you're ready. (Doesn't work on YouTube videos, though – sorry!)
• Add to home screen – Add the sites you visit most to your mobile home screen with a single click.
Why choose Opera Mini?
• Keep track of your data – You can check your savings in the settings menu and see how much data Opera Mini saves you.
• Multi-task – Keep lots of pages open at once with tabs.
• Browse privately – We all have pages we don’t want to remember visiting. If you don’t want something saved in your history, you can browse incognito with private tabs.
• Smarter downloads – Download files in the background and hold off downloading larger files until you’re back on Wi-Fi. Opera Mini will let you know as soon as your downloads are complete. Just click the notification to open your download – no more digging around in folders.
Other great stuff
• Save your favorite sites: Tap the + button on the search bar to save a page to your Speed Dial, add it to your mobile bookmarks, or read it offline.
• Get the latest news: The start page keeps everything in one place. Choose the categories you’re interested in and Opera Mini will serve you the top stories and freshest content from across the web.
• Sync your devices: Give yourself access to all the bookmarks, Speed Dial shortcuts, and open tabs from your other devices.
• Night mode: Dim the screen to save your eyes.
• Switch up your search: Assign your favorite default search engine.
Download Opera Mini and try one of the fastest ways to browse the web on your mobile device.
To learn more about the specific permissions Opera Mini uses, please visit the follow page: http://www.opera.com/help/mini/android/permissions
Opera Mini may show ads from Facebook. To learn more, see https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Have questions or need help? Visit http://www.opera.com/help/mini/android/
Get the latest news about Opera:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/opera/
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/operabrowser/
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user license agreement at https://www.operasoftware.com/eula/mini and Privacy Statement at https://www.opera.com/privacy.
Opera Mini – fast web browser provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: DFNDR Security: Antivirus, Anti-hacking & Cleaner on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Opera Mini – fast web browser on PC
To download and install Opera Mini – fast web browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Opera Mini – fast web browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Opera Mini – fast web browser on PC.
Download Opera Mini – fast web browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Opera Mini – fast web browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Opera Mini – fast web browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Opera Mini – fast web browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.