OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring is a free Android App developed by OneSoil, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
OneSoil Scouting is a free application that lets you monitor crop performance in real time and mark problem areas. All you need is a smartphone or computer with Internet access to monitor your farm whenever and wherever you are
The OneSoil Scouting app is perfect for agricultural consultants, machinery operators and farm managers. It is based on machine learning technologies and multispectral satellite imagery. The app was developed by OneSoil, an ag-tech startup from 🇧🇾 Belarus, Minsk.
🛰 Monitoring crop performance in real time
The app automatically determines exact boundaries of your field on the map. Then it defines the vegetation index (NDVI) within a specified area: you'll see how the field splits into different colored sections depending on crop growth.
OneSoil Scouting app a convenient tool for identifying and resolving yield threats (such as lodging, flooding, diseases and other anomalies) before they become a terminal issue.
✍️ Addition of field notes
Choose the type of alert (disease, parasites, water, weeds, lodging) or create a blank note. Then, write a comment, add a photo if you wish, and press "save". Notes appear on the map as dots.
They can be added both remotely from the office or in the field while you are scouting. In the latter’s case, the application will determine your exact geolocation. Note's coordinates can be sent to other app users.
The web version is by the link https://app.onesoil.ai/scouting/. Both versions automatically synchronize, so you have access to your notes and field marks across devices.
❗️Cost: FREE OF CHARGE. For everyone, forever. No ads or in-app purchases.
How does it work
OneSoil team manually marked thousands of fields, then, based on the collected information, a special algorithm was taught to allocate them independently. Now, you no longer need to travel your farm on a GPS-equipped ATV or order this work from specialists – OneSoil Scouting determines the boundaries of your field automatically.
To determine the vegetation index, the OneSoil Scouting app uses images from European satellites with a resolution of 8-10 meters per pixel. Multispectral images are shot not only in the visible range but infrared and ultraviolet, too. With our images, chlorophyll, a green pigment in the shoots, is clearly visible. From a technical standpoint, the vegetation index (or NDVI index) is a combination of several spectral layers.
We are the Minsk-based company that develops applications and an online platform for precision farming. We have also created free agriculture app named OneSoil Nitrogen https://app.onesoil.ai/nitrogen that calculates nitrogen variable rates and creates a task for onboard computers of agricultural vehicles. Another our product is OneSoil Sensor – a $100 wireless weather station that you can buy from us. It helps to monitor crop health, predict emerging of pests and other field processes.
❓ If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
✔️ Check our latest news and updates in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/onesoilplatform/
Download and start scouting right away!
OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: FotMob World Cup 2018 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring on PC
To download and install OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring on PC.
Download OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running OneSoil Scouting – Satellite Field Monitoring on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.