OneNote is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on OneNote PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
CREATE YOUR WAY
Type, hand write, draw, and clip things from the web to get down your thoughts into your notebook. Use OneNote's flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want. You can even scan hand written notes or pages straight into OneNote then make them searchable.
OneNote is set up like a notebook to bring the familiar physical 3-ring binder to the digital era. Easily use sections and pages to separate out thoughts by theme at school, home or work. Not sure where you categorized something? Use our powerful search to look across all of your notebooks or just the page you're on to find what you're looking for, even words on pages you scanned into your notes. You can use tags to label to-do lists, follow up items, mark what's important or make custom labels. Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad. Organize in one place, from anyplace.
COLLABORATE WITH ANYONE
Share your notebook with whomever you want, such as your colleagues or family, and work on your projects together. OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time. Leave comments or tags to people to ask follow up questions, draw up your ideas, plan and journal the family vacation or check off the to-do list.
ACCOMPLISH MORE AT WORK
OneNote is great on your own or when you share with a team. Use it as a notepad for team meetings, brainstorming projects, draw attention to important points or organize key resources to never lose track of what you need. Work together in real time to stay in sync and on the same page. You can log in with 2 accounts at the same time to seamlessly move from work to personal and back. OneNote is available across your favorite devices, no matter what your team likes to use –Android, Apple or Windows– you can still work together to get more done.
ACHIEVE MORE IN SCHOOL
OneNote is great for school for both students and teachers. Take your notes during class with ease, mixing in text, ink, and web clippings. Use OneNote to organize your brainstorms, draw mind maps and develop your ideas for your next school assignment. As a teacher, plan your lessons and have all the information you need right in your pocket and on the go.
BETTER TOGETHER WITH OFFICE
OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word to help you do more.
NOTES AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
Use the OneNote badge as a notepad to list your thoughts down no matter when something crosses your mind. The badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down during a phone call, while on the web or wherever else your mind takes you. In addition to the badge you can launch OneNote from a home screen widget or pin a notebook or page straight to the home screen helping you dive in faster, right where you want.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced OneNote first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Cooking cake bakery shop the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install OneNote on PC
To download and install OneNote for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type OneNote on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy OneNote on PC.
Download OneNote for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More OneNote Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using OneNote, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running OneNote on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.