Oneamp Music Player is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by PowerAudio Team. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Oneamp Music Player PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Oneamp Pro music player brings you the all new music experience. It features an easy to use
interface and best in class audio quality. You can browse songs by albums, artists or
playlists. Oneamp Pro music player has a separate tab for all your favorite tracks, you can
add songs to your favorites from any tab. Oneamp Pro music player supports playlists, you
can create you own playlists with the tracks you want. This music player features a
powerful equalizer with BassBoost and Virtualizer. You can choose from a variety of
music presets or create your custom preset.
Key features –
– Supports all major audio formats (mp3, m4a, wav, aac, amr, ogg etc)
– Equalizer with various presets
– BassBoost and Virtualizer
– Browse songs by albums, artists, favorites or playlists
– Custom queue
– Add songs to favorites
– Detects headphones
– Create your own playlists
– Shuffle tracks
– Set phone ringtone
– Share media files
– Media details (bitrate, sample frequency, channels etc)
– Various sort options for easy browsing
– Play next option
– Sleep Timer
Oneamp Pro music player is completely free to use. Please note that this is not Poweramp. Oneamp is not related to Poweramp music player in any way. Poweramp music player is another software from another developer.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : required by Oneamp Pro music player to find songs on
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : required by Oneamp Pro music player to delete or modify
playlists and songs.
INTERNET : required by Oneamp Pro music player to check for updates.
WAKE_LOCK : required by Oneamp Pro music player to play music in background.
WRITE_SETTINGS : required by Oneamp Pro music player to set Ringtone.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Oneamp Music Player first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Love Balls the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Oneamp Music Player on PC
To download and install Oneamp Music Player for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Oneamp Music Player on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Oneamp Music Player on PC.
Download Oneamp Music Player for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Oneamp Music Player Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Oneamp Music Player, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Oneamp Music Player on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.