One VPN is a free Android App developed by DAIDAI LAB, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on One VPN PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
High VPN speed! The unlimited free VPN clients for Android. One VPN connect as a hare to unblock sites, WiFi hotspot secure and protect privacy.
One VPN features
★ FREE & Unlimited & Simple
No credit card required, no payment, we promise forever free.
Without any registration.
Unlimited speed, unlimited time.
Easy to use, one-touch connection.
★ Unblock websites or apps
1. Unblock social networks websites or apps, such as: Line, WeChat, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp etc …
2. Unblock VoIP networks and video call, such as: Skype, Viber, WhatsCall, Imo etc …
3. Unblock video websites, such as YouTube.
4. Bypass the school firewall, free VPN proxy school wifi.
★ Fast & Stable
The number of high-speed proxy servers, One VPN ranked first in the world.
One VPN proxy server has covered more than 30 different regions of the world, the number of more than 1000 proxy servers.
Our high speed VPN proxy cloud servers are located in India, Australia, Bulgaria, Netherlands, USA, Japan, Singapore, Canada, France, Germany, UK, etc ..
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please send an email to:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced One VPN first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 10 New Features In Windows 10 October 2018 Update [Guide]
Download and Install One VPN on PC
To download and install One VPN for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type One VPN on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy One VPN on PC.
Download One VPN for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More One VPN Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using One VPN, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running One VPN on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.