One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme is the newest Personalization release developed and published by Mohamed Ibrahem. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
One UI Makeup is a collection of modifications for Samsung One UI which aims to give more friendly one hand usage and more symmetrical UI for the System applications and other 3rd party apps.
How to use :
You can use the theme whether on rooted or not rooted OneUI running device.
❌Warning : Using patched apk from outside of Play store puts your device's data security at risk. If you are unable to buy the app just contact me on email or Telegram.
1- Samsung Rooted – Use Substratum theme engine to activate the OneUI Makeup Mods.
– Run Substratum > Open One UI Makeup > mark your wanted apps with their customized options in arrow > Build > ٌReboot > Enjoy and give a review.
2- Samsung Not Rooted ? – Use Synergy Theme compiler to activate the Mods.
– Run Synergy > Add overlays > Substratum Lite > One UI Makeup > Mark on your wanted overlays with their customized options in the arrow > Install > In Synergy click build > Restart > Apply Synergy theme in Themes store > Enjoy and give a review.
Telegram support chat : t.me/joinchat/FC1aoRQYgAMkDVDjE-JqIw
The main target of the app is to redesign and beautify some elements in apps to match the general style of One UI, it is for more convenient one hand usage over the whole UI since there are some apps/elements are not designed in One UI style which is mainly made for more flat & round & easier one hand use. structures.
Supported devices :
100% of the theme mods are targeted and working for Samsung devices running OneUI and some of modifications are for 3rd part apps too.
• 4 Rows quick toggles for One UI 2 and 3
• Added bottom recents app icons for One UI 2 launcher for Android 10
• One hand mode for Finder search
• Remove Homescreen apps names for One UI launcher for Android 10.
• Remove Gestures bar with leaving the hint on " So left/right gesture work without swiping up first"
• One UI design for Finder
• More consistent rounded shape & bigger Recents Tasks thumbnails.
• Decrease space between tasks in Recents
• Adaptive PC Arrow style for One Hand Operation+
• Bigger Bottom toolbar in Samsung Samsung Internet
• Rounded keyboard for symmetrical and nice look.
• Redesigned app menu in goodlock's Task changer, bottom app icons.
• One hand mode edge panel apps.
• One Hand Mode Smart Capture edge panel
• Removed gap at the bottom of Quick settings when expended.
• Reduced the gab between hole punch and statusbar icons for better and symmetrical look for S10 – S10Plus.
• Prevent reducing the Quick toggles sizes in 5×3 grid for convenient use.
• Increased control buttons in the Pop-up view/ floating window and in smart select for convenient use.
• One UI rounded style dialog boxes & windows & buttons for native material theme.
• Game launcher bottom games menu & bottom tool bar for easier one hand usage.
• Bigger buttons in Edge panel smart select screen.
• One UI rounded search bar style for YouTube – Gmail – Play Store – Drive.
• Bigger Clock and battery text option to match the big statusbar.
• Flat statusbar in some third party apps for more flat look.
• Redesigned Root explorer app main menu and options menu for convenient use.
Suggestions and bugs reports are welcomed please contact me if you have any!
Ask about our opinion, One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Wink – find & make new friends the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme on PC
To download and install One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme on PC.
Download One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running One UI Makeup – Substratum/Synergy Theme on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.