One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) is the newest Personalization release developed and published by Hexoline Developers. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
One UI – PREVIEW
Icon Pack based on One UI latest sam icon design that helps you focus on what really matters to you and for your smartphone homescreen because it’s the small details that make a big difference
– Unlimited Apps Icons
– 700+ Apps Themed Activity
– Original High-Resolution 144×44 Quality
– 300+ Wallpapers Cloud Based
– Adaptive Shape Add shape for every icon
– Material Design Theme Dashboard
– ABC Launcher
– Action Launcher
– Adw Launcher
– Apex Launcher
– Atom Launcher
– Aviate Launcher
– Cyanogenmod Theme Engine
– Holo Launcher
– iTop Launcher
– KK Launcher
– Lucid Launcher
– M Launcher
– Mini Launcher
– MN Launcher
– New Launcher
– Next Launcher
– Nougat Launcher
– Nova Launcher
– Niagara Launcher
– S Launcher
– Smart Launcher
– Solo Launcher
– V Launcher
– ZenUI Launcher
– Zero Launcher
– Arrow Launcher
– Awesome Icons
– Epic Launcher
– Inspire Launcher
– Lens Launcher
– L Launcher
– Nemus Launcher
– Nine Launcher
– TSF Launcher
– and probably more
HOW TO APPLY
You should have a custom launcher installed like apex or nova to use this theme / icon pack
, you can also apply this theme / icon pack from the respective launcher's theme / icon settings.
FAQ section inside the app which answers a lot of questions you may have.Please read it before you emailing your question.
Only for donations.
Actually its on preview stage of development , no icons request actually , will be integrated as soon as official icons is completely released and crafted more icons.
Anyway all unthemed icons will get the shape too meet the design.
CONTACT OR FOLLOW US
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hexoline/
Official Website : https://www.hexoline.com
Telegram Group : https://t.me/hexoline_support
– Jahir Fiquitiva For Blueprint Dashboard
One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Get an Estonian IP Address from Any Country [Guide]
Download and Install One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) on PC
To download and install One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) on PC.
Download One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using One UI – Icon Pack (Preview), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running One UI – Icon Pack (Preview) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.