One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is a great mind challenging game with simple rules. The goal is to connect all of the dots with a continuous path without overlapping a line that is already established. It may sound simple, but it's a challenging and exceptionally addictive brain puzzle game!
How to Play:
★ Draw the given figure in just one touch.
★ Start at any point, follow the lines to complete the shape in one touch.
★ Try to solve as many puzzles as you can, unlock new levels to get your brain to the top!
★ 500+ unique brain teasing levels.
★ Great Sound Effect.
★ Smooth and Elegant gameplay with complete UI customisation.
★ No limit of time and move.
Train your intelligence and reasoning skills to enhance your memory, attention, intellectual flexibility, concentration and responsiveness, and bring hours of fun to your mind anytime, anywhere!
One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Set Up A Linux Server Dashboard With Linux Dash [Guide]
Download and Install One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots on PC
To download and install One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots on PC.
Download One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running One Line Puzzle – Connecting Dots on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.