One Deck Dungeon is a free Android Game developed by Handelabra Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on One Deck Dungeon PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
“As we’ve come to expect from Handelabra, the digital version is flawless.” – David Neumann, StatelyPlay.com
“One Deck Dungeon offers a wealth of strategic gameplay.” – Christian Valentin, AppSpy.com
“A surprisingly deep dungeon crawler with vital decisions to be made at every turn.” – PixelatedCardboard.com
Adventure calls… but you don't always have time to spend hours optimizing your character sheet or managing your inventory! One Deck Dungeon lets you jump right in to bashing down doors, rolling dice, and squashing baddies with style. Get a full roguelike game experience, boiled down to its essence, and captured in a single deck of cards and a handful of dice!
One Deck Dungeon is a dungeon crawling adventure game for one or two players. Each time you play, choose one or two of these 5 brave heroes:
• Mage – There's rarely a problem in the dungeon she can't solve with a spell.
• Warrior – Her favorite dungeon activity is squashing her opponents immediately.
• Rogue – Watch in awe as she dispatches monsters with style.
• Archer – Accurate, brilliant, catastrophically deadly.
• Paladin – She seeks out danger and shields her allies from deadly enemies.
After every game, your heroes make progress toward unlocking up to 15 new talents, building up their power for future games.
There are 5 dangerous challenges to face:
• Dragon’s Cave – The thick-skinned wyvern who occupies this dungeon prefers her heroes on the crispy side.
• Yeti’s Cavern- If you can survive the freezing winds and biting cold, an abominable snowman awaits.
• Hydra’s Reef – Chop off one head, and another appears! This regenerating venomous monstrosity is a slippery foe.
• Lich’s Tomb – Hordes of undead foes, evil curses, and magical wards. What could possibly go wrong?
• Minotaur’s Maze – Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!
The Forest of Shadows expansion doubles the content in the game and is available via In App Purchase. It features adventures in all-new lush yet deadly locales. A vast network of mossy underground tunnels and connected forest areas await your heroes!
• 5 new heroes – Alchemist, Druid, Hunter, Slayer, & Warden
• 5 new dungeons – Lair of Indrax, The Mudlands, Realm of Venom, Smoldering Ruins, & The Vile Roots
• A complete new 44-card encounter deck
• Additional progression focuses, basic skills, potions, & more!
Individual expansion cards are available via In App Purchase:
• Caliana – This faerie has decided that dungeoneering looks fun! Don't let her get bored…
• Fanatic – A righteous Sentinel is here to smite evil wherever it may lurk!
• Witch – Her chaotic magic hammer is ready to smash glooping oozes into glooping puddles!
• Cinder Plains – The Hellhound awaits those reckless enough to venture here…
• Phoenix's Den – Only the bravest heroes can handle the heat!
Once you know your way around the dungeon, a game takes about 15 minutes. It might take a little longer if you're learning, or a lot shorter if you jump into a pit of spikes.
Warning: do not jump into a pit of spikes.
All cards in One Deck Dungeon have many colorful boxes. Roll your dice, and attempt to fill in as many boxes as possible. For every one you don't fill, you’ll suffer consequences in hearts and time! Once you complete an encounter you'll be able to learn a new skill, acquire a new item, or gain experience to level up your hero.
Welcome to the world of One Deck Dungeon. Adventure awaits!
One Deck Dungeon is compatible with Android tablet devices 7 inches or bigger with NEON CPU support. Older devices with Tegra 2 CPUs are not compatible. The recommended minimum amount of device RAM is 1 GB.
One Deck Dungeon is an officially licensed product of “One Deck Dungeon” from Asmadi Games.
For more information on One Deck Dungeon, check out OneDeckDigital.com
One Deck Dungeon provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Hooked Inc: Fisher Tycoon Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install One Deck Dungeon on PC
To download and install One Deck Dungeon for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type One Deck Dungeon on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy One Deck Dungeon on PC.
Download One Deck Dungeon for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More One Deck Dungeon Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using One Deck Dungeon, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running One Deck Dungeon on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.