OLYMPUS Image Share is the newest Photography release developed and published by OM Digital Solutions. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on OLYMPUS Image Share PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Import photos from your camera to your smartphone via Wi-Fi, and share with friends right from where you are.
Paired with a compatible OM Digital Solutions camera, the OLYMPUS Image Share (OI.Share) smartphone app makes photography more enjoyable than ever. With this app, you can release the shutter remotely, then easily import photos from the camera to your smartphone and share your most inspiring moments with friends and family.
1. Easily import photos from the camera to your smartphone
Photos on the camera can be imported via Wi-Fi. You can also simply select photos on the camera to share ahead of time (Share Order Function) to easily and conveniently import photos.
2. Operate the camera from your smartphone
(1) Live View
OLYMPUS Image Share allows you to see the camera's Live View on your smartphone screen. It also lets you operate the camera from your smartphone — touch your smartphone screen to specify the AF point or release the shutter. You can also adjust camera settings such as shooting mode (iAUTO, P, A, S, M or ART) and drive mode (Single, Burst and Self timer), as well as control the zoom for electronic zoom lenses.
(2) Remote Shutter
In addition, you can choose to control camera settings directly on the camera, and use the smartphone just for releasing the shutter, as if using remote cables. You can "half-press" on your smartphone screen to only focus, and "full-press" to release the shutter.
3. Easy Setup
All you need to do is use OI.Share to scan the QR code displayed on the rear monitor of a compatible camera to easily set up the initial wireless connection settings.
* When using a FlashAir card, use the FlashAir card connection information to connect from the smartphone's Wi-Fi setting screen.
* This app is not guaranteed to work on all Smartphone and tablet devices.
* Available functions will differ by camera.
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by OM Digital Solutions Corporation is under license.
* FlashAir™ is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
OLYMPUS Image Share provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install OLYMPUS Image Share on PC
To download and install OLYMPUS Image Share for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type OLYMPUS Image Share on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy OLYMPUS Image Share on PC.
Download OLYMPUS Image Share for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More OLYMPUS Image Share Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using OLYMPUS Image Share, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running OLYMPUS Image Share on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.