Olympic – Icon Pack is a free Android App developed by SamyMarBoy, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Olympic – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Olympic Icon Pack: is inspired from S7 Edge Olympic theme.
Olympic Icon Pack can be used with the dark Background .
– Includes 1966 icons
– Olympic Wallpapers
– Dynamic Calendar
– Tablet Layouts
– Quick-apply cards for numerous launchers
Please don’t forget to rate this item if you like it.
Questions/comments/concerns? Email me: email@example.com
Olympic – Icon Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Escape Machine City on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Olympic – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Olympic – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Olympic – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Olympic – Icon Pack on PC.
Download Olympic – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Olympic – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Olympic – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Olympic – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.