Okta Mobile is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Okta Mobile PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Okta Mobile provides single sign-on to applications on your Android device. As a companion application to the Okta Identity Management Service, Okta Mobile lets you simply sign in with your Okta credentials and enjoy immediate access to all of your company's applications.
If your company has enabled Okta Mobility Management (OMM) and you launch Okta Mobile, we prompt you to secure your device by enrolling in OMM. Enrollment is simple and intuitive, and during the process we explain what information is kept private and what is accessible to your company. To help keep your device secure, OMM reports information about your device to your company, such as model and device type.
Learn more about Okta Mobile at: https://help.okta.com/en/prod/okta_help_CSH.htm#ext_Apps_Okta_Mobile
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Okta Mobile first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: SJCEMSA Treatment Protocols New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Okta Mobile on PC
To download and install Okta Mobile for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Okta Mobile on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Okta Mobile on PC.
Download Okta Mobile for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Okta Mobile Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Okta Mobile, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Okta Mobile on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.