Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO is the newest Tools release developed and published by Pavel Donov. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This offline translator will turn your mobile device into a simultaneous interpreter, which is always with you. Travel, communicate, hold business negotiations with Speak and Translate. In any country as at home! Voice translator automatically detects and converts speech into one of 100 foreign languages. Want to go to another country, but do not know whether there will be online? Not a problem – save favorite phrases in Favorites and pronounces them offline. Learn languages, check your pronunciation or use Speak and Translate as a dictionary or phrasebook. Traveling around the world with it without knowing the language is not a problem anymore!
► Offline translation
► Offline speech recognition (10 languages are supported)
► Offline voice playback (via third-party TTS engine like Google Voice Search)
► The ability to backup your favorite phrases
► Automatic language detection
► Several modes of operation
► Google and Microsoft translation services use
► Communication in a dialogue mode without additional clicks
► The possibility to play any previously translated phrase from Favorites in OFFLINE
► The possibility to sort phrases in Favorites by category
► The possibility to filter phrases in Favorites by category and language pairs
► Available widgets for fast access to Favorite’s categories and to other program functions
► A visual display of all phrases of a dialogue
► A visual display of the supported mechanisms (voice input, “text to speech”) for each language
► Repeated voice playback of any translated phrase
► Unique algorithm of speech activity detection
► The possibility to translate without pressing the buttons
► The possibility to set the quality of recording
► The possibility to manually set the language for each phrase
► Use the voice translator for foreign language learning
► Improve your vocabulary
► Check your pronunciation
– no offline translation restrictions
– no offline speech recognition restrictions
– you can select translation server. The user can select between Google and Microsoft servers. Google server additionally supports 25 languages
– no limitation for the number of recognized words in the mode of language auto-recognition. Limit for FREE-version is 6 words only
– no limitation for the number of trials of operation in "live dialog" mode. Limit for FREE-version is 5 only
– no ads
– available Widgets for fast access to Favorite`s categories and to other program functions
Ask about our opinion, Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Speedometer GPS Pro PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO on PC
To download and install Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO on PC.
Download Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Offline Translator Speak and Translate PRO on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.