Off-Road Inclinometer is the newest Tools release developed and published by IronAppsDeveloper. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Off-Road Inclinometer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Off-Road inclinometer is a tool that let's you read the pitch and roll values of your vehicle when off roading. It uses the most common sensor to guarantee compatibility with all devices, also an algorithm is applied to ensure smooth user experience.
It support all orientations, portrait, landscape, inverted portrait and inverted landscape.
-Choose your vehicle
-Support pitch and roll alarm
-Clean layout, only the information that is relevant to you is shown
-Easy to use, fast and reliable
With future updates new features will be included
(sneak peek: New cars, themes, gps, compass….)
This demo version is limited, upgrade to the paid version (inside app settings) and enjoy the full experience!
Comment down below which vehicle should go in the next vehicle update.
( Inclinometer, clinometer, slope, tilt, pitch, roll, alarm, 4×4 )
Off-Road Inclinometer provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Hide desktop.ini Files On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Off-Road Inclinometer on PC
To download and install Off-Road Inclinometer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Off-Road Inclinometer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Off-Road Inclinometer on PC.
Download Off-Road Inclinometer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Off-Road Inclinometer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Off-Road Inclinometer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Off-Road Inclinometer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.