O2 Smart Box is a free House & Home App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on O2 Smart Box PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
App accompanying the O2 Smart Box – modem that will change the way you think about the internet.
O2 Smart Box is designed to do more than a lot. Where you'd previuosly waste a lot of time and space installing and maintaining several separate devices, there's now just one – the O2 Smart Box.
The only thing you need to set up your O2 Smart Box is your smartphone. Say goodbye to complicated manuals and tedious installation procedures.
AT THE HEART OF YOUR SMART HOME
The O2 Smart Box can control the temperature in your home, switch on your lights even before you turn off your car engine or start your dishwasher for you. It can guard your home against unwanted guests or alert you in case of water leak or fire. No matter where you are, you're still in contact with your home through your smartphone.
Get the O2 Smart Box now on www.o2.cz/smartbox
O2 Smart Box provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install O2 Smart Box on PC
To download and install O2 Smart Box for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type O2 Smart Box on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy O2 Smart Box on PC.
Download O2 Smart Box for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More O2 Smart Box Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using O2 Smart Box, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running O2 Smart Box on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.