NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map is a free Android App developed by Right Place Resources, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Complete 1:50k offline topographic map coverage using the LINZ NZTopo50 series maps. The maps are included fully with the install. No additional downloads, no account signup, no missing tiles, no added fees, just seamless offline pan and zoom across the whole South Island.
Ideal for back country navigation without cell phone access. Popular with trampers, walkers, bikers, runners, hunters, search and rescue, Te Araroa walkers.
Navigation functions includes GPS positioning, track logging, user waypoints, orientation (compass), altitude and speed display, distance and bearing to points on the map, route creation, route following. Search for and zoom to named places and features on the map. Tracks and waypoints can be imported, exported, and shared in kml or gpx format.
Overlays including DOC open permit hunting boundaries, Te Araroa tracks, and other data is included.
This app is built from the ground up to use the NZ national map grid, not the global average WGS84 datum commonly used which distorts the map. This is easy to spot. A true NZ grid will give you perfectly parallel gridlines when the LINZ map is projected onto it.
No internet or cellular phone connection is needed for full use of all the maps and navigation functions.
The storage space required for this app is reasonably large. Ensure you have sufficient space available.
Made in NZ.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Play The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind On Linux With OpenMW [Guide]
Download and Install NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map on PC
To download and install NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map on PC.
Download NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NZ Topo50 Offline South Island Map on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.