NZ Driving Theory Test is the newest Education release developed and published by Leandro Palmieri. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NZ Driving Theory Test PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With all the great feedback and reviews we have received since we first launched in 2013 we are confident to say that the New Zealand Driving Theory Test app is the perfect practicing tool with questions that are similar to the ones you will find in the actual test.
Join us on Facebook!
Now you can practice for your theory test anywhere and anytime with questions that are similar to the ones you'll find in the actual test.
– Easy to use with a personalised and nice road-themed design
– Tells you the correct answer if you get it wrong
– For each question it indicates whether you have previously answered it incorrectly
– Questions that you have answered incorrectly will be presented again in the next round
– Chart with your progress so that you can see how you are improving
– Timed tests: tells you how long each round takes
– Share your results with friends on Facebook and Twitter
– Heavy vehicle
– General categories: behaviour, core, emergencies, intersection, parking, road position and signs
– Mock test with 35 random questions
– Practice mode within specific categories
– Practice mode with all questions
For support or feedback, please contact us at http://beetpix.com
The NZ Driving Theory Test app is not endorsed by the New Zealand Transport Agency and should be used only as practicing tool in conjunction with the official Road Code book for better understanding of the road rules.
By downloading and using this app you agree to our terms and conditions: http://beetpix.com/support/nzdtt-terms
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced NZ Driving Theory Test first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Notes: Write Any Ideas and Make Quick Notes New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install NZ Driving Theory Test on PC
To download and install NZ Driving Theory Test for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NZ Driving Theory Test on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NZ Driving Theory Test on PC.
Download NZ Driving Theory Test for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NZ Driving Theory Test Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NZ Driving Theory Test, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NZ Driving Theory Test on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.