NPS by NSDL e-Gov is a free Android App developed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NPS by NSDL e-Gov PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The new APP gives your details of Subscribers account online. The Subscriber can access latest account details as is available on the CRA web site using user ID (PRAN) and password. The APP access your account details online and provides you with user friendly interface to browse through your account information. It also enables you to maintain your latest contact details and password.
The APP gives better user experience and provides additional functionality such as
1. View current holdings
2. Request for Transaction Statement for the year on your email ID.
3. Submit Contribution for Tier I / Tier II
4. Change Scheme Preference
5. Initiate withdrawal from Tier II account
6. View your Account details.
7. Download e-PRAN
8. Inquiry/ raise Grievance
9. View Last 5 contribution transactions carried out
10. Change contact details like Telephone, Mobile no. and email ID.
11. Change your Password / Secret Question
12. Regenerate password using secret Question/ OTP
13. Get notifications related to NPS.
Ask about our opinion, NPS by NSDL e-Gov provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ExpressVPN vs Private Internet Access: Quick Review and Overview [Guide]
Download and Install NPS by NSDL e-Gov on PC
To download and install NPS by NSDL e-Gov for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NPS by NSDL e-Gov on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NPS by NSDL e-Gov on PC.
Download NPS by NSDL e-Gov for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NPS by NSDL e-Gov Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NPS by NSDL e-Gov, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NPS by NSDL e-Gov on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.