Nova Launcher Prime is the newest Personalization release developed and published by TeslaCoil Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Nova Launcher Prime PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Accept no substitutes! Nova Launcher is the original and most polished customizable launcher for modern Android
Nova Launcher Prime
Unlock the following extras by purchasing Nova Launcher Prime
• Gestures – Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
• Unread Counts – Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the TeslaUnread plugin
• Custom Drawer Groups – Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer
• Hide Apps – Keep a clean app drawer by hiding never used apps
• Icon Swipes – Set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders
• More scroll effects – Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw
Nova Launcher Prime acts as a license to unlock these features in the free Nova Launcher App. You will need to install Nova Launcher first.
Nova Launcher Prime provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Snapchat on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Nova Launcher Prime on PC
To download and install Nova Launcher Prime for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Nova Launcher Prime on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Nova Launcher Prime on PC.
Download Nova Launcher Prime for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Nova Launcher Prime Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Nova Launcher Prime, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Nova Launcher Prime on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.