Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Notion Labs, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Notion is a new editor that blends notes, tasks, wikis in one app.
DRAG, DROP, EDIT
Use drag & drop and Force Touch to arrange any content. Great for prioritizing lists and to-dos.
Supports images, to-dos, bookmarks, code snippets and 20+ block types.
SYNC WITH MAC, WINDOWS, AND BROWSER
Download the companion browser and desktop apps. Notion keeps everything in sync.
Pages you visit online are downloaded for access on the go.
COLLABORATE IN REAL-TIME
Share your pages, and edit together at the same time, @mention, and comments.
Organize your content using nested pages. Say goodbye to messy folders.
To download the companion desktop app, please visit:
Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Set Up Internet Connectivity Alerts On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis on PC
To download and install Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis on PC.
Download Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.