Notes is the newest Tools release developed and published by Appsbuyout Dev. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Notes PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Notes is a top free notepad app for Android that’s easy to use and packed with many great features making it more than just a notepad.
Note-taking app features:
✔ Handy to-do checklist option that lets you tick off items when they are complete.
✔ Location Reminders alert you of important notes when you arrive at a specific place. You choose the location and add it to your note.
✔ Connect your contacts to notes. You can then click-to-call directly from a note.
✔ Undo and redo buttons help you easily fix mistakes.
✔ Deleted notes section lets you restore notes up to 9 days later.
✔ Handy note search feature for people who take a lot of notes.
✔ Take, edit, share, and view all notepad entries effortlessly.
✔ Backup to Google Drive and restore your notes easily.
✔ Identify callers and search numbers in worldwide databases with 1 billion+ numbers.
✔ Get warnings for millions of spam numbers.
✔ Useful call information screen where you can write a quick note, save the number to your contacts, call back, send an SMS, and more!
For your privacy and data protection, we do not have access to any of your notes or store any of the information contained within them. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly use the useful backup feature on this app to avoid the accidental loss of any important information.
Notes provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: What Is A Mesh Network And Mesh Router [Guide]
Download and Install Notes on PC
To download and install Notes for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Notes on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Notes on PC.
Download Notes for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Notes Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Notes, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Notes on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.