Notes is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Turist. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Notes PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Save and manage your notes with this notebook.
* Create simple notes or checking (todo) lists, and attach images, set reminders.
* Add categories (colors) to notes, filter notes with colors, create new colors.
* Push important notes to the notifications area or widget in the desktop, so they're always in sight. Or pin its in the top of the list.
* Secure your notes with a password (using AES encrytpion).
* Simply search notes using text.
* Create notes from other apps, using 'share'.
* Reserve your notes with import/export to memory or Google Drive. You can view notes (gdrive backup) on https://tonote.github.io
Write your suggestions to improve the app.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Notes first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Make A Linux-Powered Classic Video Game Console With RecalboxOS [Guide]
Download and Install Notes on PC
To download and install Notes for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Notes on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Notes on PC.
Download Notes for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Notes Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Notes, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Notes on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.