Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders is the newest Tools release developed and published by Sappalodapps Development. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Notepad is an easy-to-use free notes app for Android, optimized for after-call note-taking. This clear and simple notepad app allows you to make quick notes and checklists to help organize your life with great ease.
NOTEPAD KEY FEATURES ✎
✒ Clearly presented notes which can be sorted by date or title. Quickly and easily edit, save and delete notes at any time.
✒ Easy checklist function where completed items such as tasks, to do lists or shopping lists can be marked as ‘done’.
✒ Useful search function for those difficult-to-find notes to save time.
✒ Sort your notes by date or title.
✒ Backup & restore notes so that you don’t lose any important information. You can backup directly to your phone or to Google Drive.
✒ Location Reminders will alert you of important notes when you arrive at a specific place. You choose the location and add it to your note.
✒ Quickly share notes with others via email, SMS or various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Skype and LinkedIn.
✒ Create notes quickly following phone calls with a handy quick link to Notepad after every call made or received.
✒ Identify unknown callers with the advanced caller ID feature and see detailed call information – useful when making notes after phone calls!
For your privacy and data protection we do not have access to any of your notes or store any of the information contained within them. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly use the useful backup feature on this app to avoid the accidental loss of any important information.
Install Notepad today and organize your life with this easy-to-use notepad application and enjoy a hassle-free time. Never be stuck without a pen and paper again!
Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Veep Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders on PC
To download and install Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders on PC.
Download Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Notepad – Write Notes, Checklists & Reminders on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.