Notepad is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Notepad PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is a really simple notepad application which is as easy to use as a notepad. Just put your notes to the notepad which grows and shrinks automatically to fit your needs.
Just launch the notepad application and start typing. Swipe left and right to change pages.
Native Android copy & paste functionality is perfectly supported.
You can also undo text deletions.
Your ideas or questions are welcome at the Notepad Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/simplenotepad
Notepad provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to use Nativefier to turn websites into Linux apps [Guide]
Download and Install Notepad on PC
To download and install Notepad for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Notepad on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Notepad on PC.
Download Notepad for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Notepad Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Notepad, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Notepad on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.