Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"Note Recognition & Audio Speed Changer – Convert Music into Sheet Music" is a note detection & audio speed changer app that converts music into an alternative sheet music. It helps you learning new songs by displaying sheet music suggestions for the recorded audio and provides you the functionality to change the audio speed and slow down your recorded music ("audio slow motion"). It's perfect for musicians who want to write down their own songs or who want to learn new songs and don't know how to play them.
The note analyzer works with pitch detection and frequency analysis (like FFT Fast Fourier Transformation for example) and is perfect for musicians (especially vocal and guitar or piano players). The note analyzer listens to your music, analyzes it's pitch and converts your music back into an alternative sheet music. You can use it to detect the notes of your songs (note identification, the app helps you creating a transcription), validate the pitch of your voice, sing into the microphone and use it as a vocal trainer or to transcribe your songs while playing along with your guitar (or whichever instrument you are playing). And of course, you can also use the note recognition app as a simple audio / voice recorder.
This note detector won't extract 100% of the played notes but depending on the quality of the signal the note detection algorithm will do a good job and will give you useful sheet music suggests. Because the detector can't separate multiple instruments you will get the best results if just one instrument is playing simultaneously or if you record your voice without any background music. Also, you should place your phone in front of your instrument, your voice or your speakers to improve the detection quality.
Please note that the note recognition algorithm performs intense mathematical calculations and it will take some time to analyze your recorded audio.
To be fair, here's what this app is NOT able to do:
This app has no specific chord recognition algorithm and therefore won't detect any chords! Don't play multiple notes simultaneously!
Separation of multiple instruments
The note recognition can't separate multiple instruments. If you record multiple instruments playing simultaneously you will get bad detection results!
Live note recognition
This app is not able to show you live note recognition results. Instead, it will take some time to perform the frequency analysis and show you the results.
Real sheet music
This app is not able to show you real sheet music. Instead, it works with an alternative sheet music displayed at the screenshots.
100% match percentage
This app won't detect 100% of the played notes and there will also be wrong detections. But depending on the quality of the input signal it will give you useful suggests!
The audio speed change functionality provides two music speed factors: 2x and 4x (as slow as normal). If you use this functionality, the note recognition app will zoom into the music score to make it easier for you. Mostly, it's recommended to change music speed if you want to analyze very fast songs because the sheet music gets illegible. Also, by changing the speed of your audio record you'll be able to identify very fast notes easy by ear.
Having bad note detection results sometimes? Try to open the settings and adjust the detail level at which it shall detect notes and convert music into notes.
The note detection was tested with guitar, piano and vocal but should work with every instrument as long as it plays notes above B1 (61,7 Hz) and convert music to sheet music.
– A web app where you can upload your analyzed sheet music, edit it and convert it into MIDI.
Ask about our opinion, Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPN for Uganda: How to Unblock Websites and Bypass Censorship [Guide]
Download and Install Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music on PC
To download and install Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music on PC.
Download Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Note Recognition – Convert Music into Sheet Music on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.