Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper is a free Android App developed by Extinct Entertainments, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
**App is buggy on Android 9 Beta for OnePlus 6.
Please do not install on devices without a notch.
Please try the trial version before buying
Use the notch as a battery bar in your P20 with this live wallpaper.
Pick an image of your choice and add the battery bar to it with custom colors.
Will work on all devices but there is no point if you do not have a notch.
**Scroll is not supported.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: SkidStorm New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper on PC
To download and install Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper on PC.
Download Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Notch Battery bar – Live wallpaper on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.