Notarize is the newest Business release developed and published by Notarize, Inc. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Notarize PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Operational 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Average wait time is less than one minute.
Upload a document, prove your identity, fill out your document, and connect with a licensed Virginia electronic notary by live video call. Sign before the agent who will then legally notarize your document.
When done, share your document by email, save to dropbox, or print and submit manually.
If your document is in paper form, Notarize offers the ability to scan your document directly within the app.
Notarize agents are held to the highest standards and have completed training, undergone background checks, and independently hold insurance in accordance with notary industry best practices. All Notarize agents are licensed electronic notaries located in Virginia.
The service is based on Virginia Senate Bill 827 and House Bill 2318, which were passed in 2011 and allow for remote electronic notarization. The service is across the country due to the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the U.S. Constitution as well as laws in every state that explicitly accept out of state notarizations.
Simply download the app to legally notarize your document today.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Notarize first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: TxtVideo Teletext PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Notarize on PC
To download and install Notarize for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Notarize on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Notarize on PC.
Download Notarize for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Notarize Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Notarize, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Notarize on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.