Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) is a free Android Game developed by Nostalgia Emulators, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the ad-free version of Nostalgia.NES (NES Emulator).
TRY THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE BEFORE PURCHASING: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nostalgiaemulators.neslite
NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED IN THE APP!
Nostalgia.NES is a high quality NES emulator based on the most up-to-date revision of the famous FCEUX.
– Modern, cool-looking & user friendly interface
– Highly customizable virtual controller! You can adjust the size and position of each button to suit your needs.
– Game progress saving and loading – 8 manual slots with screenshots & an autosave slot. Share save states among your devices via BT, mail, skype etc. directly from the app.
– Quick Save/Quick Load
– Controls opacity settings
– Rewinding! Got killed by a bad guy? Never mind! Just rewind the game a couple of seconds back and try again!
– Wi-Fi controller mode! This unique feature allows several devices to be connected with each other. Turn your phone into a wireless gamepad and play your favorite multiplayer NES games with your friends. We support up to 4 players!
– Zapper (light gun) emulation
– Turbo buttons & A+B button
– PAL (Europe)/NTSC (USA, Japan) video modes support
– Hardware accelerated graphics utilizing OpenGL ES
– 44100 Hz stereo sound
– Hardware keyboard support
– Supports HID bluetooth gamepads (MOGA, 8bitdo etc.)
– Screenshots – easily capture an image of the game any time during gameplay
– Use special cheat codes to make NES games even more fun!
– NES and ZIP file support
No ROMs are included in the application.
Place your ROMs (zipped or unzipped) anywhere on your SD card – Nostalgia.NES will find them.
Nostalgia.NES is GPLv3-licensed and you can download its source code here: http://goo.gl/FxU6Iq
Do not hesitate to send bug reports, suggestions or questions to our email.
Ask about our opinion, Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Add Multiple Save Locations To Your Browser [Guide]
Download and Install Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) on PC
To download and install Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) on PC.
Download Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.