Nom Plant is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Nom Plant PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Grow long and eat coins in Nom Plant! Avoid obstacles while growing your plant in any direction to get a high score! How long can you grow?
* One touch controls
* Smooth gameplay
* Beautiful HD graphics
Nom Plant provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to open files and folders from the Command Prompt on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Nom Plant on PC
To download and install Nom Plant for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Nom Plant on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Nom Plant on PC.
Download Nom Plant for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Nom Plant Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Nom Plant, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Nom Plant on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.