NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Print directly from your Android device quickly, easily, and for FREE!
Print photos and share them with family and friends. Print documents, PDF files, invoices, receipts, boarding passes, and more at home, at work, or while on the go!
You can print images, photos, web pages, PDF and Microsoft Office documents without downloading any additional apps or printing tools anytime anywhere on almost any WiFi, Bluetooth, or USB printer.
• Print directly from your Android phone or tablet to almost any inkjet, laser, or thermal printer
• Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP)
• Print PDF files and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents
• Print multiple images per sheet
• Print stored files, email attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), and files from Google Drive or other cloud services
• Print websites (HTML pages) accessed through the built-in web browser
• Print on WiFi, Bluetooth, USB-OTG connected printers
• Integration with other apps via Print, Share menus
• Many print options (including number of copies, collate, page range, paper size, paper type, paper tray, output quality, and more)
• Preview PDF, docs, images, and other content before printing
• Borderless photo printing on matte or glossy photo paper
• Color or monochrome (black and white) printing
• Duplex (one or two-sided) printing
• Printing on AirPrint capable printers
• Printing on Mopria compatible printers
• Printing on mobile thermal printers
• Compatible with Windows printer share (SMB/CIFS) and Mac/Linux printer share (Bonjour/IPP/LPD)
• HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet, HP Envy, HP Ink Tank, and other HP models
• Canon PIXMA, Canon LBP, Canon MF, Canon MP, Canon MX, Canon MG, Canon SELPHY, and other Canon models
• Epson Artisan, Epson WorkForce, Epson Stylus, and other Epson models
• Brother MFC, Brother DCP, Brother HL, Brother MW, Brother PJ, and other Brother models
• Samsung ML, Samsung SCX, Samsung CLP, and other Samsung models
• Xerox Phaser, Xerox WorkCentre, Xerox DocuPrint, and other Xerox Models
• Dell, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Sharp, Toshiba, OKI, and other printers
NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Gallery Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing on PC
To download and install NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing on PC.
Download NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NokoPrint – WiFi, Bluetooth, USB printing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.