Node Video is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Shallway Studio. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Node Video PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Node Video is one of the most powerful video editing app for mobiles. With many revolutionary features, you can create amazing effects you never imagined!
•Extremely powerful and flexible.
Limitless Layers & Groups.
Precise Video Editing & Rich Possibilities.
Super Fast Rendering.
Various Editing Tools are available: Timeline, Keyframe animation, Curve Editor, Masking, Color Correction, etc.
•Revolutionary Audio Reactor.
Visualize your audio to anything. Every parameter of every effect&property is controllable by the audio spectrum.
•AI Powered Features.
Automatically separating Human&Background in real time!
More Features Coming Soon!
Mapping your videos & images to 3D models.
•Professional Effects and Presets.
Get new effects and presets regularly, only for Pro subscribers.
•Currently included Effects/Properties
-Basic Color Correction(Exposure, Contrast, White Balance, etc.)
-4 Color Gradient
-Camera Lens Blur
* Don't hesitate to contact us on – email@example.com
Node Video provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Slidey®: Block Puzzle on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Node Video on PC
To download and install Node Video for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Node Video on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Node Video on PC.
Download Node Video for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Node Video Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Node Video, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Node Video on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.