Nintendo Switch Online is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by Nintendo Co., Ltd.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Nintendo Switch Online PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Nintendo Switch Online app enhances your online gameplay experience on your Nintendo Switch™ system. You can use voice chat while playing compatible games—and check game-specific services even when you're not playing with your Nintendo Switch.
◆ Use voice chat during online play
Now even more software supports voice chat!
You can enjoy voice chat in different ways depending on the type of game you're playing. Chat with everyone in your room, or split voice chat into teams and have it out head-to-head! In games that support the Online Lounge feature, you can invite friends to play with you via social media, like Facebook and Twitter. Of course, you can easily invite your Nintendo Switch friends too!
Note: To use these services, you will need Nintendo Switch software that is compatible with this app. You can check the current list of voice-chat-compatible software within the app. (Even more software will be added in the future!)
◆ Access game-specific services
You can use these services to view vital information related to the supported software! You will also have access to a variety of features that will help take your online gameplay experience to the next level.
・ Software with game-specific services:
・ Animal Crossing™: New Horizons
・ Send custom designs made in Animal Crossing
titles for the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems to
Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
・ Use your smartphone to input chat messages
for in-game communication.
・ Check whether your Best Friends are online.
・ Super Smash Bros.™ Ultimate
・ View posted videos and images
・ Queue up user-created stages for download to your game
・ View notifications about upcoming events
・ Splatoon™ 2
・ Check rankings and stage schedules
・ View detailed results from battles or Salmon Run
● Nintendo Account age 13+ required to access online features.
● Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) required to use certain features.
● Nintendo Switch system and compatible Nintendo Switch software required to use voice chat and other features.
● Compatible smartphone required.
● Persistent Internet connection required.
● Data charges may apply.
● May include advertising.
Nintendo Switch Online is not available in all countries. Terms apply. Visit www.nintendo.com/switch-online for more information.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Nintendo Switch Online first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Circuit Route Planner on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Nintendo Switch Online on PC
To download and install Nintendo Switch Online for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Nintendo Switch Online on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Nintendo Switch Online on PC.
Download Nintendo Switch Online for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Nintendo Switch Online Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Nintendo Switch Online, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Nintendo Switch Online on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.