Ninja Village is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ninja Village PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Rewrite the history of feudal Japan with an army of the ultimate guerrilla warriors: ninjas!
The shogun has fallen from power, plunging the land into chaos as feuding feudal lords scramble to take his place. But the shogun has an ace up his sleeve: you! As the head of a leading ninja clan, it's up to you to rally your followers and help unify Japan!
As their fearless leader, you'll need to train your fellow ninjas in the ways of modern 16th-century warfare–including the use of those newfangled matchlock guns! Assign them to infantry, cavalry, and other units to form an army fit for a shogun!
Of course, war is costly in more ways than one. Between battles, your followers will raise funds by producing food, handicrafts, and other goods to sell to passing travellers.
Arm your ninjas with the best gear, training, and skills and lead them to victory in the struggle for unification! You may even meet some of the era's greatest generals along the way…
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at https://kairopark.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Ninja Village first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Stunt Car Racing Simulator: Free Car Games 2018 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Ninja Village on PC
To download and install Ninja Village for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ninja Village on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ninja Village on PC.
Download Ninja Village for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ninja Village Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ninja Village, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ninja Village on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.