Night of the Full Moon is a free Android Game developed by SOULGAME INFORMATION CO., LIMITED, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Night of the Full Moon PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Night of the Full Moon is a premium indie trading card game adapted from the story of Little Red Riding Hood with a tribute to Grimm's Fairy Tales. The exciting story will be revealed as you progress through various card battles with unique monsters, and the game's ending will be different based on the choices you take in the game. Come and start your adventure!
* Accessible, strategic trading card game.
* 4 Professions – Collection of 300 Cards.
* 72 mysterious opponents waiting for your challenge.
* Randomly generated events create exciting game play.
* Localized English and Chinese text and audio to provide you with an extraordinary audio-visual experience.
For more details, please check our Facebook
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Night of the Full Moon first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Automatically Enable Do Not Disturb While Screen Sharing Your Desktop [macOS] [Guide]
Download and Install Night of the Full Moon on PC
To download and install Night of the Full Moon for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Night of the Full Moon on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Night of the Full Moon on PC.
Download Night of the Full Moon for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Night of the Full Moon Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Night of the Full Moon, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Night of the Full Moon on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.