Nick is a free Android App developed by Nickelodeon, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Nick PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Nick app for Android puts the best of Nickelodeon at your fingertips… hilarious videos, games, recent full episodes and more! So have fun, play around, watch shows, and prepare to laugh until you snarf milk from your nose.
Get ready for awesome episodes, fun games, and silly videos. Don’t miss new episodes of Henry Danger, The Loud House, and SpongeBob SquarePants. Go MAD for games like Capture the Slime, Tag Attack, Soccer Stars 2 and so much more!
Watch full episodes of your favorite shows from your Android phone or tablet:
• SpongeBob SquarePants
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
• The Loud House
• Henry Danger
• Game Shakers
• The Thundermans
• The Adventures of Kid Danger
• I Am Frankie
• Hunter Street
• Bunsen Is A Beast
• Welcome to the Wayne
• School of Rock
• ALVINNN!!! And the Chipmunks
• The Fairly OddParents
• Hey Arnold
• Lip Sync Battle Shorties
• Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn
• Power Rangers
• Paradise Run
• Sanjay & Craig
• Harvey Beaks
• Regal Academy
• All in with Cam Newton
• Jagger Eaton’s Mega Life
• Rank the Prank
• Bella and the Bulldogs
• Make It Pop
• Every Witch Way
• The Legend of Korra
• Avatar: The Last Airbender
• Big Time Rush
• Sam & Cat
• Zoey 101
• Ned’s Declassified
• Drake and Josh
Missed the latest episode? Get recent full episodes of Nick shows the day after they premiere by logging in with your TV provider.
Whether you're replaying your faves like Super Brawl World, Basketball Stars 2, Destruction Truck Derby and Block Party 3, or checking out all new games, prepare to be entertained for hours. Plus, play the games that have been featured in the hit show Game Shakers!
LOL-ABLE ORIGINAL VIDEOS
Get ready for tons of brand new wild and wacky videos featuring your favorite Nick characters and stars!
Keep exploring every day to discover new, hilarious surprises from Nick.
EPIC EVENT COVERAGE
The Nick app is your go-to destination for videos, pics, and more, live from the Orange Carpet at all of our events including the Kids' Choice Awards and Kids' Choice Sports.
What are you waiting for? Let's get APPIN' already – you can download now! Oh, and watch out for those Do Not Touch buttons!
The Nick App may contain in-app advertising.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/legal/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/legal/FAQs/
Having trouble with the Nick app or just have a question? Check out the Nick app Support page! http://appsupport.nick.com/
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Nick first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: The Godfather: Family Dynasty on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Nick on PC
To download and install Nick for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Nick on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Nick on PC.
Download Nick for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Nick Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Nick, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Nick on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.