NHRA.TV is a free Auto & Vehicles App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NHRA.TV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"Stream all 24 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series events. Plus, watch 2017, 2018 and 2019 race video on demand as well as historical race footage, exclusive exhibition matches and coverage of the Sportsman and Pro Mod TV broadcasts.
Live video will be available on Fri-Sun of all races, with audio available on almost all other race days."
Ask about our opinion, NHRA.TV provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Real Monster Truck Demolition Derby Crash Stunts on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install NHRA.TV on PC
To download and install NHRA.TV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NHRA.TV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NHRA.TV on PC.
Download NHRA.TV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NHRA.TV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NHRA.TV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NHRA.TV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.