Nextcloud Deck is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Niedermann IT-Dienstleistungen. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Nextcloud Deck PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
* Multiple accounts 👥
* Works offline 🔌
* Manage cards, lists and boards 📝
* Manage tags 🏷
* Supports attachments 📎, activities ⚡ & comments 💬
* Dark mode 🌙
* Translated in many languages 🌎
* Nextcloud (https://nextcloud.com/)
* Nextcloud Deck app (https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/deck)
* Nextcloud Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextcloud.client)
Nextcloud Deck provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: War Planet Online: Global Conquest New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Nextcloud Deck on PC
To download and install Nextcloud Deck for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Nextcloud Deck on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Nextcloud Deck on PC.
Download Nextcloud Deck for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Nextcloud Deck Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Nextcloud Deck, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Nextcloud Deck on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.