nextbike is a free Android App developed by nextbike, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on nextbike PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Start cycling! Find a nextbike, get on it and off you go – any time of the day, with your smartphone. All you need is the nextbike app, which will show you all available bikes and stations in real-time.
Everything at a glance: manage your account, redeem vouchers, get the latest nextbike news, give feedback or contact our customer service team directly. To rent a bike, enter the bike number or scan QR code. For return simply select a station or retrieve location via GPS.
nextbike has a different brand name in some cities. Once you register in your favorite city, you can ride a bike in all the other cities, too like e.g. Styr & Ställ in Gothenburg.
Ask about our opinion, nextbike provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: X Launcher for IOS 11: Stylish Theme for Phone X the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install nextbike on PC
To download and install nextbike for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type nextbike on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy nextbike on PC.
Download nextbike for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More nextbike Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using nextbike, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running nextbike on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.