NetGuard – no-root firewall is the newest Tools release developed and published by Marcel Bokhorst. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NetGuard – no-root firewall PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet – no root required.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
• reduce your data usage
• save your battery
• increase your privacy
• Simple to use
• No root required
• 100% open source
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• No advertisements
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.1 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
• Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
• Optionally record network usage per application per address
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
If you have a question or problem, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com
If you like to help people less fluent in English, you can help translate NetGuard in your language: https://crowdin.com/project/netguard/
If you like to test new features, you can participate in the test program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/eu.faircode.netguard
All required permissions are described here: https://github.com/M66B/NetGuard/blob/master/FAQ.md#user-content-faq42
The source code is available here: https://github.com/M66B/NetGuard
NetGuard – no-root firewall provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Power Up Bubbles on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install NetGuard – no-root firewall on PC
To download and install NetGuard – no-root firewall for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NetGuard – no-root firewall on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NetGuard – no-root firewall on PC.
Download NetGuard – no-root firewall for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NetGuard – no-root firewall Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NetGuard – no-root firewall, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NetGuard – no-root firewall on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.