Netflix is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by Netflix, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Netflix PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your favorite device.
Get this free application as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your Android TV device.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for a low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your Android TV device or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By selecting INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse.
Netflix provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To DM GIFs On Instagram [Guide]
Download and Install Netflix on PC
To download and install Netflix for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Netflix on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Netflix on PC.
Download Netflix for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Netflix Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Netflix , Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Netflix on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.